How Can You Tell?There are a handful of early signs - visual cues, to look for.
- Water stains on pipes that vent the water heater or furnace
- Damp spots along fireplaces
- Peeling paint under roof overhangs
- Dark areas on your ceiling
- Cracking or missing shingles
- Gutters filled with the granules from your shingles
- Black stains on shingles might point to an algae infestation.
Any of these are a signal to call your roofer, as a leak may be in your future. Or, better yet, call us at Mr. Roofing! As always, estimates are free and we would love to help you decide how best to tackle your roofing questions!~Mr. Roofing San Francisco’s residential & commercial roofing experts