The type of roofing shingles you choose for your San Francisco home will affect the style, durability, and performance of your new roof. While it might be tempting to go for a lower-priced option, there are many other factors besides price to consider. The roofing specialists at Mr. Roofing will explain all of your options and help you choose the roofing shingles that are best for your home and your budget.
As a locally owned company, we’re committed to providing the best experience to our neighbors, and we always have our customers’ best interests in mind. Since 1989, our exceptional services have earned Mr. Roofing A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau and a reputation as the trusted choice for quality roofing services.
Stylish, Durable Shingles for Any San Francisco Home
The San Francisco area is home to diverse property styles that range from ornate Victorians to Marina-style and from warm, inviting bungalows to sleek, modern construction, and we have roofing shingles to complement any style residence. Options include:
- Architectural Shingles: These affordable asphalt shingles are available in many styles and colors. As a GAF Master Elite and Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, we expertly install the top-rated architectural shingles in the industry.
- Cedar Shake Shingles: While some maintenance is required, the beauty of cedar shake roof shingles makes it worth it. This type of shingle is a natural insulator, so you’ll enjoy improved energy efficiency. Cedar shake is also highly durable and comes with a 20- to 50-year warranty.
- Slate Shingles: A slate roof is a higher-priced option, but it will likely be the last roof you’ll ever need. In addition to its unmatched aesthetic appeal, it offers impressive longevity and can last 100+ years.
- Metal Shingles: Metal roofing provides durability, energy efficiency, and style. You’ll also have the benefit of wind and fire resistance. These features make the additional cost of metal roofing well worth the investment.
- Copper Shingles: Resistant to fire, hail, and other hazards, copper shingles are a smart and stunningly beautiful choice for your San Francisco home. While the upfront cost may be higher, their exceptional durability gives them one of the lowest lifetime costs in the industry.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today for New and Replacement Roof Shingles
When it’s time for a new roof, turn to the company that has served the area for nearly 30 years—Mr. Roofing! Do you have a hole in your roof, or do you need a whole new roof? We’re the trusted choice for high-performance products, expert installation, and unmatched customer service. Call Mr. Roofing today to learn more about our award-winning roofing services, or fill out our online form now to schedule a free, in-home estimate.